After returning from work if you find switching on the light of air conditioner as a lot of work, then it is time that you consider smart home gadgets. After smartphone and smart computers, it is now turn to focus on smart home. There are a number of smart gadgets already out there to choose from to make your living experience enjoyable and hassle-free. 5 best devices to turn your home into a smart home are:
- Amazon cloud cam: It is one of the best, reliable, user-friendly and affordable home security camera. Its USP is the free storage that makes it appealing than its competitors. Configuring the Cloud Cam takes less than five minutes. Just log in with your existing Amazon credentials or make a new account. Plug the camera and it is ready to use.
- SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell: It is a smart video doorbell that allows you to answer the door by simply using the smartphone. This device features a video camera, microphone, speaker, and exclusive motion sensor that let you hear, speak, and see to the visitor from an Android or an iOS device anytime and anywhere in the world. This device uses the inbuilt motion sensor and sends alert to multiple users on their smartphones. If you want you can even set the device on the silent mode by simply turning off the doorbell using the application. This device supports the night vision so that you can even see the visitor at night without the other person noticing it.
- Kwikset Kevo Smart Lock: With Kevo Smart Lock you can use your smartphone as the key. You can open the door by simply touching the lock on your phone. In case you don’t have access to the smartphone, you can open the lock using the key fobs. This device even let you share the eKeys using the smartphone and receive the instant notifications and manage the lock and eKeys via its smartphone app.
- Nest Learning Thermostat:This device programs automatically and allows you to save energy. The purpose of the device is to lower your cooling and heating bills by roughly 20%. This smart thermostat learns your schedule, automatically programs itself, and can be easily controlled using the smartphone. After you have installed this device, it will activate the best feature of the system and begin to learn about you and the home.
- Tile- Key Finder, Phone Finder: How many times have to spend minutes looking for the keys and wished there was a device to help you look for them. Your wish is granted! Tile is a Bluetooth device that helps you find the missing keys if you have attached a Tile device on them. As soon as you attach Tile to your keys, you tether them to your phone. In case you don’t remember where you have kept the keys, you can easily trace it using the Tile phone app. This device can cast the Bluetooth signal roughly about 100 feet, and the app supports up to eight tiles.
If you are a gadget geek or someone who is interested in discovering new gadgets, don’t forget to visit technophilesblog. The blog has plenty of good reads on different types of devices that can turn your home into a smart home.
Apart from the above mentioned devices, some of the other devices you can invest in are Philips Hue LED Starter Kit, WallyHome Water Leak Detection System, and Sonte.