With the development of modern day technologies, web development has advanced to a new level, where a programmer needs to consider a number of aspects to develop a website or a web application. While programming a web application, there are a number of technical aspects that need to be considered before writing a code for the same. Several points that you need to consider to program a useful web application for the end user are discussed below.
- Interface & User Experience: With the availability of multiple browsers for internet users, you need to have knowledge of how different browsers render a website. With the knowledge of different browsers and their functioning, you must develop a code that will be executed easily on all the browsers to display the output that you wish the users to see. Other factors that need to be considered for a better user experience include the deployment of regular updates, display of errors, avoiding spam redirection, progressive enhancement and others.
- Security: With the advancement of hackers due to the innovation of technology, security of a website and user data on it has become a prime concern. You must be educated regarding different attacks and preventive measures to write a code that will help you develop a highly secure website. With regular updates, avoiding CSRF, XCC and other hacking prone tools, you must focus on delivering the utmost security to the end-users of the site.
- Performance: Performance of the website is another vital aspect that is used to rate websites along with different metrics. You can implement caching, optimize images and use other coding that can help you create a high-performance code for your website. Based on the type and busyness of your website, you must develop a code that perfectly meets all the needs of an internet user.
- SEO: Optimization of a website for a search engine also has a significant dependency on the program code created for the site. With the proper use of webmaster tools and other tools, you are likely to end up with a website that can be optimized easily for a search engine and hence, attract more traffic easily.
- Technology: This aspect of Web Programming Services refers to the language or other tools used to write, compile, test and execute the code for the development of a website. You must follow the W3C specifications and get your code validated to end with a highly interactive and useful website.
- Bug Fixing: The development of a website doesn’t end with the execution and the hosting of the code written for the same, while you need to focus more on its maintenance. A code should be such that it can be easily understood by the staff that will be responsible for its maintenance in the future for the long lifespan of a website.
Thus, the code for the development of a website should be such that it can offer an interactive UI, along with the security of the data placed on the website, offering an easy maintenance and upgrades. Thus, a programmer needs to evaluate many aspects, before the final development of a website.