Recently while recreating Service VPS (VPS ID 1) on a Windows Virtuozzo Node it was getting failed with following Error:
ERROR: Cannot adjust logon rights for vzagent user
The error “Drop logon user rights” could fail when
1) the previous attempt of the service container recreation failed or
2) the vzagent user has the different then the default password.
This problem can be fixed by following steps (please, read the whole message, before proceeding):
1) Open Computer Management Console from Start >> Administrative tools >> Computer management (or just right-click on the My Computer icon of the Start menu and choose “manage”)
2) Expand “Local users and groups” section and enter into “Users“.
3) Locate vzagent user and remove it.
Try to re-create the Service VPS.