As the competition in the tablet market heats up, producers are rather compelled to bring out better products with higher configuration and better features. So when there comes a case that a plethora of similar products are available in the market that provides almost similar content, a consumer always goes for the most sensitive part, the cost. The cheapest one then becomes the most sought after product by the consumers.
So we are today going to check out 5 best Android tablets under the price bracket of 15000 rupees.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab-2 311: Samsung is just everywhere. Be it consumer electronics, smartphones, tablets, computers, it has not left any segment untouched. Wherever you check out, you will have a Samsung product available. But it is not just a product, but it is always a great product and Samsung always delivers a quality product for the cost. It has a nice 7” TFT screen with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and a TouchWiz UI over Android 4.0 ICS. It does have the regular features but the absence of 3G might disappoint some. But overall this is a great product to consider. The Samsung tablet price definitely does justice to the features that are available on the device though.
- Karbonn Cosmic Smart Tab10 Tablet: Indian manufacturers do have the knack of creating better hardware products as a cheaper rate than the other international brands. Karbonn is a perfect example of it. 9.7” screen with 1024 x 768 pixels resolution and 1.5 GHz dual core processor with 1 GB RAM, it sure is pretty fast. Also has Android 4.1 JellyBean and supports 3G. So all in all this is the best value for money product available in this segment.
- Lava E-Tab XTRON: Another made in India product, the LAVA E-Tab packs a punch for the buck. It has a 7” screen with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and 1.5 GHz dual core processor with Mali 400 GPU and 1 GB RAM. It does disappoint with the absence of Bluetooth and a rear camera which makes it score below the Karbonn Cosmic, but it is still not too bad to consider as a worthy option especially considering its almost peanuts price.
- Asus Memo Pad: This is a pretty basic tablet in comparison with the others. It does not support SIM functions, does not have HDMI and also a very basic camera and no secondary camera. So considering that it might not quite attract the customer, but its other features win the day for it. It has a 7” screen with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and 1 GHz processor paired to Mali 400 GPU and 1 GB RAM. Even with a 1MP camera, it can capture 720p resolution HD videos at 30fps. So considering its pricing, it is a fine product.
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite: Another of the lot packing 3G capabilities, MediaPad 7 is a great competitor to the others in the list. It has a 7” IPS screen with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and packs some great hardware in the form of 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor with GC 800, 600 MHz GPU and 1 GB RAM. It has a 3.2MP primary camera and VGA secondary camera that does its job pretty well. So overall, this is a good product as well.
We now checked out the top 5 Android tablets below the price bracket of 15000. There are many others too in the segment, but they do not quite compare to the ones in the list above. End of the day it all comes down to personal preference, but if there has to be a winner; then in that case the Karbonn Cosmic Smart Tab 10 is a true winner with some awesome functionalities, great hardware and good price. So make sure you do your research properly before buying a tablet.