On-Page SEO Optimization Tips to Improve Web Page Ranking
The ranking of a web page on a search engine result page depends on many factors, out of which there are some factors that are easily controlled, while there are others that can’t be controlled. There are various expert optimizers and developers that tend to reap the maximum benefit from these controllable factors. All the SEO factors are divided into two main categories, On-page and Off-page factors that are controlled by relative techniques.
Off-page vs On-Page SEO
Off-page ranking depends on the factors that influence the popularity of a website or a web page from outside the target web page. These include factors influencing backlinks created to the target website, which can be created to the target website by utilizing Link Building Services.
On-page ranking techniques, on the other hand, depend on all those factors that vary the ranking of the target web page or blog from inside the coding of the page. This includes the use of correct keywords at correct places on the website and the quality of the information placed on the website.
Elements Affecting On-Page SEO Optimization
The various elements, which affect the on-page optimization of a website, are discussed as below.
- Title Tags: Title is the most prominent thing to be considered in a website, since it is the first thing that a user as well as the search engine looks into your website, when a search is done on the search engine. The title of a web page tells visitors about the content of the web page and is viewed at the top of search engine result as well as on the upper-left corner of the browser.
- Headers: The header is the first important thing that a user views, when he/she visits the website. Header is included in the code of the web page under the H1 tag. This is the introduction to what a user is going to find on the particular page, so must be optimized accordingly.
- Content: The content of a web page is the main thing that a visitor is looking for. So, an optimized placement of the keywords in this context can help you get a better ranking, while a relevant keyword will help Google rank it as a valuable data attracting more visitors.
- Meta Descriptions: Meta description is the descriptive text that is shown along with the search result for the target web page. This is used to provide a description of the webpage to the visitors, searching for a particular information on the search engine.
- URL: URL of a website or a web page is the address of the web page, which must be as relevant to the theme of the website as possible. A perfect URL persuades users to click on the link and get to a useful page for a better source of information.
These are the main elements of an on-page technique that can be optimized efficiently with relevant keywords to provide a better ranking in the web page or the blog, thus, gaining more traffic.