Job opportunity in Mumbai for Client Administration Team Operations profiles for one of the leading IT Company
It is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transport; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the NYSE Euronext Paris market.
For Client Administration Team Operations
Essencial Skills: Customer Support, Operations Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have 3 to 9 years experience.
- Needs to work US daytime hours
- Ability to support Client computer configuration, setup, changes, and troubleshooting in a centralized environment
- Full understanding and usage of UCMS
- SCCM client configuration, setup, troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of Windows 7 operating system
- 3rd level, must solve attitude
- Highly skilled with customer support
- Ability to work daily with customers, onsite 2nd level technicians, and demand managers
- Scripting / Command line skills required (Vbscript, Powershell, Batch, and others)
- Ability to support and test GPOs along with the AD-Team
- Complete understanding of the customer environment and SCCM troubleshooting Guide
- Ability to support and troubleshoot the ZTI process.
- Software basket troubleshooting via NetPro and SCCM
- Obtain all required access to NetPro and understand its functions
- Knowledge of Active Directory User management, Security rights, Home shares, Folder redirection
If interested, please share your profile on utpreksha.humanresource(at)gmail.com